Hotels and air
The Cardinal Ticket office recommends Anthony Travel for booking hotels in St. Louis and air travel to it. Check that linked page for lists of hotels and available flights.
As usual, we don't publicize the team hotel, at least until we can announce a send-off event, but FBC members who really want to know can call the office and ask DeeDee.
WBCA High School All-American Game
The Women's Basketball Coaching Assn. stages this annual event, this year on the Saturday April 4th. Order tickets here, although when we attended the one in Tampa, there were plenty of seats available at the door.
On the roster for this year: Cal's recruits Layshia Clarendon and DeNesha Stallworth, USC's Monique Oliver, and of course, our own Joslyn Tinkle—and if you don't know a lot about her, you just haven't been reading John and Sue's Recruiting Blog.
Passing St. Louis Time
The usual schedule gives us all day Monday and most of Tuesday for recreation in the Gateway City. Here are some planning resources:
- The NCAA's guide to the event, which has an arena seating chart and parking info & more;
- Explore St. Louis's list of 25 things to do;
- Yelp's list of downtown Brew Pubs and the Anheuser-Busch tour (it's a beer-drinkin' town);
- The City Museum; St. Louis Art Museum; the Museum of Westward Expansion; the Botanical Garden and arboretum; the Eugene Field Home and Toy Museum;
- Shopping: Union Station is a mall inside the historic depot; Laclede's Landing is a riverfront "old town"; the Central West End neighborhood has galleries and restaurants; and here is a guide to more malls;
- A variety of guided tours.